Asslam Alikum – Greetings and blessings from Ajmer sharif Dargah to all!
We pray for all to be in the status of Strong Imaan, Good Health, Wealth, Peace, Prosperity, even though we are all going through testing times from the Coronavirus epidemic throughout the world. We pray that Allah (SWT) bless us all with protection, hasten recovery and normality. We pray specially for the senior and vulnerable of our societies during this period of uncertainty. We seek forgiveness & blessings for all mankind during these turbulent times…Ameen!
The coming month of Ramadan is of great blessings and divinity. It is truly Allah’s (SWT) month.
We pray that all your prayers, fasting, religious devotion be accepted by the Almighty creator.
As, we are all fully aware that this coming month is a beneficent month, we make a very strong appeal to all faithful and devotees of Ajmer Sharif Dargah. We request all, to spend their hard-earned earnings wisely and thoughtfully and effectively in Charitable causes during this blessed month of Ramadan 1441 Hijri.
Ajmer Sharif Dargah itself, administer charitable causes as follows:
1. Organising and assisting in funding the weddings of Males and females of poor families.
2. Assisting poor families financially; to buy school uniform for children.
3. Assisting poor families financially, where they have been victim of a natural disaster like floods and Earthquakes or currently suffering or in some circumstances devastated under Covid-19 Lockdown & the recent victims of Delhi riots.
4. Feeding the vulnerable, many whom have no means to feed themselves, thus, would otherwise go to sleep Hungary.
5. Assisting those people who are in crises point in life. They have nowhere to turn to. Their properties no longer exist, they have ended up in financial ruins and end up on the door step of Hzrt Khwaja Gharib Nawz (R.A) for assistance and guidance. Theses amongst many other charitable causes are funded by the Ajmer Sharif Dargah in India. Therefore, we ask and urge all to give your donations large or small, Zakaat! or otherwise to Ajmer Shairf Dargah in India to assist in noble and humanitarian causes and thus, increase rewards of blessings and divinity upon yourself and family. Ameen,sum Ameen!
If you are unable to keep Fast then you can pay Fidya cost of which is: 1 month cost to feed Six people participating in fasting £50 or 100$ or 75 Euros.
If you are donating as Zakaat! Then please ensure you inform us that it is Zakaat as, the rules & eligibility of Zakaat need to be adhered to, when given to the needy.
Donations for Ajmer Sharif can now be safely taken
online. This is the most secure & accountable system we have established.
The link below will take you to our main web-page where you can donate safely
via PayPal platform.
For more information on Donations please click below.
Devotees in the UK & Western World can now deposit donations via :
Account Name: Ajmer Sharif Dargah (India)
Sort Code: 30-65-22
BIC : LOYDGB21678
Advice & Word of Wisdom:
• Donations & offerings of charitable causes are suggested to be given in discretion & secrecy in such a way that, left hand never finds out what right hand has donated.
• However, if you would like to earn name & fame then give to Mosques.
• If you want even more popularity then give your donations for charitable causes to your relations.
• If you want your donation for charitable causes to be kept in discreet, a private matter, between you & your Lord Almighty, only then, send your money to Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
Kind Regards & Salaam
Haji Peer Syed Farough Ahmed Chishty Niazi -Gaddi Nashin & Chief Moallim (Caretaker & Descendant) of Ajmer sharif Dargah –India. 0991 982 917 2652. Email: email@example.com
Ajmer Sharif Dargah (India) is a not-for-profit registered Charity in England & Wales,
Reg No: 1176945 . www.ajmersharifdargah-india.com
For further information on work for Humanity & Charitable causes administered by Ajmer Sharif please visit link below: