Sadaqah, meaning ‘charity’, is the concept of voluntary giving. Sadaqah encompasses any act of charitable giving done out of compassion, love, friendship or generosity. It can be given to anyone, and it has no limits or guidelines.
If the person giving Sadaqah knows that the money he is donating will reach Allah first and then the poor person, he will truly gain much more joy in giving rather than taking.
Do you know the benefits of Sadaqah?
Pay particular attention to points 17,18,19 below:
1. Sadaqah is one of the doors from jannah.
2. Sadaqah is the most virtuous action in all good actions, and the best form of Sadaqah is to feed others
3. Sadaqah will be a shade on the day of judgement and it will save a person from the fire.
4. Sadaqah makes the anger of Allah cool and it also cools the heat in the grave.
5. The best and most beneficial gift for a deceased person is Sadaqah and Allah continues to increase the reward of Sadaqah.
6. Sadaqah is a way to purify the soul and increases good deeds.
7. Sadaqah will be a cause of happiness on the day of judgment on the face of the giver.
8. Sadaqah is a source of peace from the dangers of the day of judgement and it doesn’t let you grieve the past.
9. Sadaqah is a means of sins being forgiven and also expiates past sins.
10. Sadaqah is glad tidings of a good death and is also a cause for the duas (Prayers) of the angels.
11. The person who gives sadaqah is from the best of people and all those associated with it will also receive the reward.
12. The person who gives Sadaqah is promised great rewards.
13. The person who spends is counted in those who have piety and people also begin to love him.
14. Giving Sadaqah is a sign of kindness and grace.
15. Sadaqah is a means of duas being accepted and hardships being removed.
16. Sadaqah removes difficulties and closed 70 doors of harm in the world.
17. Sadaqah is a means of age and wealth being increased and is also a means of success and provision.
18. Sadaqah is a cure and a medicine.
19. Sadaqah prevents theft, a bad death, burns from fire and drowning.
20. Sadaqah is rewarded, even if it is on animals and birds.
I have learned a few things in my life:
- No one is loyal to you other than your parents.
- Respect is only for money not a person.
- The poor man does not have any friends.
- Those who you love usually give you greif .
- Instead of Good Manners & personality people give good looks priority & importance.
Hzrt Amir Khusro Dargah (R.A)
کافر عشقم، مسلمانی مرا در کار نیست
هر رگ من تار گشته، حاجت زُنار نیست
از سر بالین من برخیز ای نادان طبیب
دردمند عشق را دارو به جز دیدار نیست
ناخدا بر کشتی ما گر نباشد، گو مباش!
ما خدا داریم ما ناخدا در کار نیست
خلق میگوید که خسرو بتپرستی میکند
آری! آری! میکنم! با خلق ما را کار نیست
Kafir-e-ishqam musalmani mara darkaar neest
Har rag-e mun taar gashta hajat-e zunnaar neest;
Az sar-e baaleen-e mun bar khez ay naadaan tabeeb
Dard mand-e ishq ra daroo bajuz deedaar neest;
Nakhuda dar kashti-e maa gar nabashad goo mubaash
Ma khuda daareem mara nakhuda dar kaar neest;
Khalq migoyad, ki Khusrau butparasti mikunad
Aare-aare mikunam, ba khalq mara kaar neest.
I am a pagan (worshiper) of love: the creed (of Muslims) I do not need;
Every vein of mine has become (taut like a) wire; the (Hindu) girdle I do not need.
Leave from my bedside, you ignorant physician!
The only cure for the patient of love is the sight of his beloved –
other than this no medicine does he need.
If there be no pilot on our ship, let there be none:
We have God in our midst: the pilot we do not need.
The people of the world say that Khusrau worships idols.
So I do, so I do; the people I do not need,
the world I do not need.
Chishty Niazi is a name of a specific Spiritual Sufi lineage. An individual embarking on allegiance to this way of spiritual enhancement can expect changes in his/her individuals Characteristics as spelt out using the two words Chishty Niazi below:
These are Characteristic factors that are acquired through spiritual attention from your spiritual master .
SAMA is not an entertaining game but is the secret of the Almighty.
✍ The murshid of Hazrat Khwaja Garib Nawaz, Hazrat Khwaja Usman-e-Harooni Chishti says : “Sama is one of the secrets of the Almighty”.
During the highest state of Sama, there is no intermediary between God & his slave. Just as grains, fruits & vegetables are food for the body, so good fragrance, good thoughts & good sound are food for the soul.
➊ Mehfil-e-Sama Khuda ka Raaz hai.
➋ Jab Mehfil apne poore Uruj (Oonchayi) par hoti hai tab Bande aur Maula k beech koi duriya nahi rehti.
➌ Jis tarah Khana humari Jus an I Giza hai usi tarah Mehfil-e-sama Baatini (Roohani) Giza hai.