Asslam Alikum – Greetings and blessings from Ajmer sharif Dargah to all!
This month is of great blessings and divinity. It is truly Allah’s (SWT) month.
We pray that all your prayers, fasting, religious devotion be accepted by the Almighty creator.
As, we are all fully aware that this is a beneficent month, we make a very strong appeal to all faithful and devotees of Ajmer Sharif Dargah. We request all, to spend their hard-earned earnings wisely and thoughtfully and effectively in Charitable causes during this blessed month of Ramadan 1440 Hijri.
Ajmer Sharif Dargah itself, administer Charitable causes as follows:
- Organising and assisting in funding the weddings of Males and females of poor families. These are done through mass congregational (Ijtemayee) weddings at once in the Dargah Sharif. Where full cost of the function and start up family provisions are provided to the newly Weds as well cost of Wedding Dowry,meals for limited guests and families to witness the ceremonial.
- Giving financial assistance to poor families whom are unable to afford clothing for Eid, in- order they can partake in festivities like the rest of us.
- Assisting poor families financially, to buy school uniform for children.
- Assisting poor families financially, where they have been victim of a natural disaster like floods and Earthquakes.
- Feeding many whom have no means to feed themselves, thus would otherwise go to sleep Hungary.
- Assisting those people who are in crises point in life. They have nowhere to turn to. Their properties no longer exist, they have end up in financial ruins and end up on the door step of Hzrt Khwaja Gharib Nawz (R.A) for assistance and guidance. Some people come and just sit there, without moaning or groaning to anyone. Just sitting in hope that Allah (SWT) will bestow & ease blessing onto them. They come to seek divine intervention of Hzrt Khwaja Gharib Nawaz (R.A) to over-come their hardship, sadness & unfortunateness. The recent riots in New Delhi have made many homeless and grief stricken. Now we face the uncertainty of Coronavirus! The initial assessment is that, this will cause mass loss in earnings, Devastate business and families. Thus will need some form of extra cash assistance to ensure people recover to some extent from extreme loss and devastation.
- Iftari and Sheri (Opening & Closing of fast) during the Ramadan is provided to all. Also temporary residence is provided to those eligible.
Theses amongst many other charitable causes are funded by the Ajmer Sharif Dargah in India. Therefore, we ask and urge all to give your donations large or small, Zakaat or otherwise to Ajmer shairf Dargah in India to assist in noble and human causes and thus increase rewards of blessings and divinity upon yourself and family. Ameen,Sum Ameen!
If you are donating as Zakaat! Then please ensure you inform us that it is Zakaat as, the rules & eligibility of Zakaat need to be adhered to, when given to the needy.
Donations & offerings of charitable causes are suggested to be given in discretion & secrecy in such a way that, left hand never finds out what right hand has donated.
However, if you would like to earn name & fame then give to Mosques.
If you want even more popularity then give your donations for charitable causes to your relations.
If you want your donation for charitable causes to be kept in discreet, a private matter, between you & your Lord Almighty, only then, send your money to Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
Haji Peer Syed Farough Ahmed Chishty Niazi -Gaddi Nashin & Chief Moallim (Caretaker & Descendant ) of Ajmer sharif Dargah -India
If you, or your loved ones
are intending to come to Ajmer Sharif for Ziarat (Pilgrimage) then please
contact us on the details below, so we can assist you in every way we can, to
make your Pilgrimage swift, peaceful, effective, blessed & prosperous!
If you would like to take part by making an offering for Fathia, Nazar-o-Niaz,
Qurbani,or Gyarmee ,Chattie fathia sharif or you would like to take part in Urs
of Wali-Allah’s (All Sufi Saint’s from all Silsila’s); you can send your
heartily offerings & donations direct to us safely now! or in the future.
Also in the Mosque inside Darbar Sharif we can arrange for Dua-e -karima,
khatam-e- khwajgan, Dua-e-Shifa,Ayate karima and similar dua’s on your
behalf . We can arrange for food to be made in Big deg & Small deg at
We can also arrange on your behalf flowers for Mazar Sharif
of Hazrat Moinuddin Chishty(R.A) and Chadder (Shrowd) for
Mazar Sharif or present Sandal wood in Mazar Sharif. Also we can arrange for
lungar (Feeding) the poor people. Also arrangements can be made for Haqiqa and
Bismillah Sharif. The Ajmer Sharif Dargah Administration also organise
marriages for poor people as well as Education “Taleem”.
The Darbar Sharif arranges for all poor tourist in Ajmer Sharif, lodging
boarding, Transportation and food, clothes for the poor Guests. Since, they are treated as the Guests of Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Hassan Chishty Sanjari (R.A).
You can send your heartily offerings & donations
direct to us safely via Western Union or Money Gram money Transfer, Now! or in
please contact: Peer Sahib on :
0091 982 917 2652 (Whats App Enabled) or
0091 99833 48428
Alternatively you can visit our website:
… (Details of Fathia & various Sufi Dargah’s in the world)
Donations for Ajmer sharif can now be safely taken
online. This is the most secure & accountable system we have established.
The link Below will take you to our main web-page where you can donate safely
via PayPal platform.
For more information on Donations please click below.
Devotees in the UK & Western World can now deposit donations via :
Account Name: Ajmer Sharif Dargah (India)
Sort Code: 30-65-22
BIC : LOYDGB21678
Ajmer Sharif Dargah (India) is a registered Charity in England & Wales,
Reg No: 1176945 .
For further information on work for Humanity & Charitable causes
administered by Ajmer Sharif please visit link below:
Humanity and Charitable causes
Terms & Conditions apply